Green sand moulds suppliers, green sand moulds exporters
This process derives its name from the presence of moisture in molding sand and is indicator of the unbaked nature of the mould. Raw sand is obtained and processed to provide a consistent distribution of grain sizing. A variety of additives such as pitch, cellulose, and silica flour are used in the process.
This process of molding offers a great deal of flexibility in pattern design and consequently in the mould design at very economical costs. At VJP, we have adapted the green sand process to mechanical and automated production methods to ensure speed and efficiency.
* Low material costs
* Reclaimable mould material.
* Environmentally friendly.
* Ensures strong and rigid moulds.
* These molds are relatively inexpensive to produce, since the basic material is readily available.
* Complex patterns can be accommodated in the in the mold design, at affordable costs.
* Easily adapts to automated production methods.
* Widely used in the manufacture of large, heavy castings
Prev : Melting and Alloying Aluminum Alloys Next: Aluminum Bearing Materials